Thursday, August 23, 2007

Here goes

As I was driving to work this morning, arguing in my head (and out loud) with people who were in a newspaper article the day before, I found myself so frustrated that I couldn't actually tell these people how I felt and why they were wrong. I tried convincing myself to write to the Daily Local, but, while I was 100% determined to do it, I knew I probably wouldn't. By the time I wrote my letter, I'd probably be pissed off about something else anyway. Then it hit me. I should have a blog. I never would have thought of it except that the night before, my friend Jen showed me hers. This way, when I get really worked up about something, I can just vent, explain why I'm right, and then hopefully I'll feel better. And even if no one reads a word I write, the idea that someone may read it should help to appease my inner narcissist and need for people to listen to me.

2 comments:

Jennifer Kirk said...

Looks good, Pam! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.